Apply for RFA IP 20 005
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.185.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 25, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2020 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grants Competition
Previous opportunity: National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA IP 20 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA IP 20 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72061720RFA000002||USAID/Uganda Local Service Delivery for HIV/AIDS Activity|
|HRSA 20 037||Emergency Medical Services for Children Innovation and Improvement Center|
|CDC RFA PS20 2005||Medical Monitoring Project (MMP)|
|CDC RFA DP20 2006||National Asian Language Tobacco Use and Dependence Treatment Support System|
|HRSA 20 077||Leveraging a Data to Care Approach to Cure Hepatitis C within the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP)|
|RFA DP 20 001||Assessing the Burden of Diabetes By Type in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (DiCAYA)|
|RFA CE 20 003||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
|HRSA 20 005||Postdoctoral Training in General, Pediatric, and Public Health Dentistry|
|HRSA 20 004||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|HRSA 20 072||AIDS Education and Training Center National Clinician Consultation Center|
|HRSA 20 076||Rapid Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Start in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program – Dissemination Assistance Provider|
|HRSA 20 035||Rural Health Research Center Program|
|HRSA 20 070||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program - Data Integration, Systems, and Quality Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 20 094||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program - TargetHIV|
|RFA MH 20 205||Early Psychosis Intervention Network (EPINET): Practice-Based Research to Improve Treatment Outcomes (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2052||Strengthening Multi-sectoral Coordination and Implementation and Monitoring of HIV/AIDS in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2023||Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the Kinshasa Region of the Democratic Republic of Congo under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA NS 20 012||Clinical Trials Planning for Symptomatic Vascular Contributions to Cognitive Impairment and Dementia (VCID) (R34 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA CSSG 0366||2020 Integrated Networks to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA CSSG 0365||2020 Empowering Communities to Address Behavioral Health and Chronic Pain through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA IP 20 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.