Apply for NOI ILAB 21 02
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Program of Support to Accelerate Action to Eliminate Child Labor and Forced Labor" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTE This is a Notice of Intent. There is no announcement related to this notice. We are not accepting applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BJS FY 2021 Invited to Apply - National Inmate Survey (NIS-4) 2021-22 - Jails
Previous opportunity: Aquatic Fauna Florida Everglades
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOI ILAB 21 02
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI ILAB 21 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS LIMA FY21 NOFO 003||Notice of Funding Opportunity on Rule of Law Community Engagement|
|NOI ILAB 21 06||Project to Combat Forced Labor and Child Labor in the Production of Goods in Malaysia|
|AF BAMAKO FY21 02||Developing Innovative Ideas through Leadership and Entrepreneurship|
|NCD 21 01||Notice of Funding Opportunity: State’s use of Quality-Adjusted Life Year (QALY) - Based Cost-Effectiveness Reports to Inform Medicaid Coverage for Prescription Drugs|
|DHS 21 USFA 043 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 State Fire Training (SFT) Systems Grant Program|
|FOA WB 21 02||Fostering Access, Rights, and Equity (FARE)|
|PSG MBA FY21 02||Community-Led Monitoring|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI ILAB 21 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.