Apply for O BJS 2021 39001
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJS FY 2021 Invited to Apply - National Inmate Survey (NIS-4) 2021-22 - Jails" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.739.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: FY 21 Internet of Things National Training and Technical Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: Global Program of Support to Accelerate Action to Eliminate Child Labor and Forced Labor
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJS 2021 39001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJS 2021 39001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AF HAR FY21 04||Media Professionalization and Partnerships Program|
|O BJS 2021 61001||BJS FY 2021 Invited to Apply - FY 2021 2020-2021 Annual Survey of Jails COVID-19 Addendum|
|O BJS 2021 64002||FY 2021 Invited to Apply - NCS-X Technical Assistance and Implementation Support (TAIS) Services|
|O BJS 2021 64001||FY 2021 Invited to Apply - NCS-X NIBRS Estimation Project|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2021 09||Dis and Misinformation Awareness in Samoa, Cook Islands and Niue|
|PAS BGI FY21 05||Telephone Survey: Antigua and Barbuda; Barbados; Dominica; Grenada; St. Kitts and Nevis; Saint Lucia; and St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJS 2021 39001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.