Apply for PAS BE200 FY19 02
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Belgium in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, education, employment, labor and training, energy, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Brussels FY2019 Annual Program Statement - Individuals" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 19, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 150 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Energy, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Science and Technology and other
Next opportunity: Archaeology and Anthropology Research Associate at the Desert National Wildlife Complex
Previous opportunity: City Kids Wilderness Exploration: Youth Explore Learn & Grow
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS BE200 FY19 02
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS BE200 FY19 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.