Apply for INL21CA0044 WHPHONDURAS ANTITRAFF 060820
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reducing Narco-Ranching and Trafficking of Flora and Fauna in Honduran Protected Areas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 04, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Aquatic Fauna Florida Everglades
Previous opportunity: Supporting a Professionalized Press Corps in Cabo Verde
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL21CA0044 WHPHONDURAS ANTITRAFF 060820
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL21CA0044 WHPHONDURAS ANTITRAFF 060820) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVW 2021 73001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 State and Territory Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 84006||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions Invitation to Apply|
|O COPS 2020 38003||Directed Announcement for Administrative Funding Announcement 2020ULMX0450|
|693JJ921R0000028||Judicial Outreach Liaison and Fellows Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL21CA0044 WHPHONDURAS ANTITRAFF 060820", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.