Apply for OVW 2020 17692
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2020 Enhanced Training and Services to End Abuse in Later Life Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.528.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 06, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Region 6 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program
Previous opportunity: 2020 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grants Competition
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVW 2020 17692
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2020 17692) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|COPS CPD MICROGRANTS 2020||COPS-CPD-MICROGRANTS-2020|
|OJJDP 2020 16831||OJJDP FY 20 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children|
|OJJDP 2020 16832||OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program|
|OJJDP 2020 16833||OJJDP FY 20 VOCA TTA for Child Abuse Professionals|
|INL20CA0014 EACRIMEPREV BOSNIA 01212020||Legal Socialization and Juvenile Crime Prevention in Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|OJJDP 2020 17351||OJJDP FY 20 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2020 16991||OJJDP FY 20 National Gang Center|
|INL20CA0009 WHPCOLOMBIA DRUGCOURTS 01212||Colombian Juvenile Drug Court Expansion|
|OJJDP 2020 17712||OJJDP FY 20 Alaska Children's Advocacy Center Expansion Initiative for Child Abuse Victims|
|OJJDP 2020 17090||OJJDP FY 20 Family Drug Court Program|
|OJJDP 2020 16830||OJJDP FY 20 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces: Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans|
|OJJDP 2020 17390||OJJDP FY 20 National AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|COPS PASS 2020||COPS-PREPARING-FOR-ACTIVE-SHOOTER-SITUATIONS-2020|
|MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS ACT 2020||Mental-Health-and-Wellness-Act-2020|
|COPS COMMUNITY POLICING DEVELOPMENT 2020||COPS-COMMUNITY-POLICING-DEVELOPMENT-2020|
|COPS TRGP TA 2020||COPS-TRIBAL-RESOURCES-GRANT-PROGRAM-TECHNICAL-ASSISTANCE-2020|
|OJJDP 2020 17051||OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program|
|OJJDP 2020 16834||OJJDP FY 20 Alaska Native Youth Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|COPS LEMHWA 2020||COPS-LAW-ENFORCEMENT-MENTAL-HEALTH-AND-WELLNESS-ACT-2020|
|OJJDP 2020 16970||OJJDP FY 20 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Program Support|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2020 17692", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.