Apply for 19JD05
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Sheriffs Institute" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $77,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates Released to the Community
Previous opportunity: Rural Health Innovation and Transformation Technical Assistance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 19JD05
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19JD05) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|004 FY2019||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM|
|SFOP0005497||FY 2019 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Projects Benefiting Afghan Refugees and Returnees|
|F19AS00068||Management of Russ Stuart and Painted Woods WDA's|
|OVW 2019 15703||OVW FY 2019 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program|
|19CS06||Building Capacity to Legal and Evidence Based Pretrial Decisions at the State and Local Level|
|19PR01||Conducting Prison Security Audits|
|INL19CA0007 WHPBARBADOS ORGCRIME 121218||Eastern Caribbean Organized Crime Investigation Program|
|19CS07||NIC Resource Guide "Guidelines for Developing a Criminal Justice Coordinating Committee" Revision|
|19AD01||Executive Excellence Training Program for Correctional Leaders|
|19JD03||Inmate Behavior Management Initiative Enhancement|
|SFOP0005505||DRL EvDRL Evaluaaluation Innovation Fund—Democratizing Learning and Evaluation: Supporting Evaluation Ecosystems and Opportunities for Contextualized Approaches|
|SFOP0005508||FY 2019 International Sports Programming Initiative|
|SFOP0005509||FY 2019 Youth Leadership Program with Burma|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 007||Ukraine: USG Exchange Alumni Small Grants Program|
|19CS08||Collaborative Case Work with Women (CCW-W)|
|OVW 2019 15805||OVW FY 2019 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program|
|OVW 2019 15804||OVW FY 2019 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations|
|SFOP0005530||2019 Humanitarian Research|
|VP 19 001||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program (WWSDP) FY2019|
|19AIAA01||Institutional Corrections Research Network|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19JD05", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.