Implement Biosecurity Plan within Channel Islands National Park (P17AS00228)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Implement Biosecurity Plan within Channel Islands National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,675.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Proof of Concept Commercialization Pilot Program Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense (I Corps @ DoD)
Previous opportunity: Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00228) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00085||BLM OR/WA Rogue Native Plant Partnership|
|P17AS00229||Botany and Fire Effects Intern, for the Fire Ecology Program|
|USGS 17 FA 0126||Notice of Intent - Research on Using Data Observation Data Analysis Tools in Developing Countries|
|L17AS00086||BLM OR/WA Biological Soil Crust Resarch and Restoration|
|L17AS00088||BLM-UT, Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument Scientific Study to Employ GPS Technology to Understand Livestock Distribution, Grazing Practices, and Statistical Analysis of Rangeland Data|
|L17AS00087||BLM OR-WA Klamath Falls Resource Area Integrated Weed Management Program|
|L17AS00080||BLM Nevada Black Rock High Rock Emigrant Trails NCA and WSA Projects|
|L17AS00081||BLM Nevada Monitoring Wildlife Responses to Landscape scale Vegetation Management in the Great Basin, Sierra Nevada and Mojave Desert|
|L17AS00089||BLM-NV Battle Mountain Native Plant Restoration Project|
|P17AS00230||Coastal Dune Restoration|
|L17AS00090||BLM OR/WA Willamette Valley Species Recovery|
|L17AS00092||BLM -NM Youth Conservation Project Opportunities|
|L17AS00093||BLM OR/WA Statewide Strategic Integrated Noxious Weed Management Partnership|
|L17AS00019||BLM-OR/WA, Watershed Assessment Model Development|
|L17AS00094||BLM-OR/WA CWMA Coordination and Development for the Southern Oregon Coast|
|P17AS00232||Statistical Methodological Development for Long-Term Vegetation Monitoring|
|L17AS00096||BLM (OR/WA) Upper Moses Coulee Watershed Restoration|
|P17AS00234||Texas Conservation Corps American Youth Works Restoration Crew|
|L17AS00091||BLM-NV CALIENTE TRAILS PHASE 2 PLANNING AND DESIGN SNPLMA|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00228", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: