Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF): Core Programs (18 568)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF): Core Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 02, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 250 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Long Term Monitoring of Selected Coral Reef Sites in Dry Tortugas
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 18 Gang Suppression Planning Grants Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (18 568) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18 567||Office of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure (OAC): Research Core Program|
|18 570||Information and Intelligent Systems (IIS): Core Programs|
|18 569||Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs|
|18 566||Joint DMS/NIGMS Initiative to Support Research at the Interface of the Biological and Mathematical Sciences|
|HU0001 19 TSNRP 0001||TriService Nursing Research Program "A Call"|
|P18AS00401||DC Small Park Reservations Cultural Landscape Inventory|
|F18AS00229||Implementing Conservation Measures to Recover Pacific Lamprey|
|P18AS00408||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00416||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|W81XWH 18 RTRP CA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Concept Award|
|W81XWH 18 RTRP IIRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|ST FRG 18 003||Vehicle Inspection for Early Warning (VIEW)|
|W81XWH 18 RTRP QRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Qualitative Research Award|
|2018 NIST TPO 01||Economic Impact Research and Assessment of Federal Laboratory Contributions to Standards Development|
|G18AS00059||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|ST 18 108 FRG 0005||Critical Infrastructure and Flood Risk Management Innovation Project|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP HA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Horizon Award|
|18 571||Advanced Technological Education|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP BTA34 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 3 and 4|
|W81XWH 18 BCRP BTA12 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "18 568", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: