Black Panther Party Research, Interpretation & Memory Project (P17AS00807)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Black Panther Party Research, Interpretation & Memory Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $97,999.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: WO Wild Horse and Burro Training, Placement and Marketing Project
Previous opportunity: To promote and engage in the protection and preservation of the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00807) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00808||Survey and Repair Historic Marconi/RCA Antennas and Support Structures|
|NPS 17 NERO 0220||Youth Preservation Carpenter|
|RFA 688 17 000005||Mali Electoral Support Activity (MESA)|
|09162017 KV S2S 1||Oppotunity Title|
|INL 17CA0064 WHPHONDURAS GBV PREV 091717||Building Capacity in Police Forces, Local Governments and Communities in Gender Based Violence|
|RFA 117 17 000001||Comunitatea Mea/ My Community|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 008||Human Rights and Labor Programs in Bangladesh|
|INL 17CA0064 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 09172017||Building Capacity in Police Forces, Local Governments and Communities in Gender Based Violence|
|NOI ILAB 17 11||Youth Pathways-Central America (YPCA): Building pathways to learning, leadership, and livelihood opportunities for at-risk youth in El Salvador and Honduras|
|F17AS00467||FLORIDA fISH & WILDLIFE CONSERVATION COMMISSION|
|F17AS00470||-Inspection and maintenance of manatee protection area marker network|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 010||DRL Global Religious Freedom Programs (FY17/18)|
|SFOP0002367||FY18 International Media Rreporting Program|
|TAP 2018||OIA Technical Assistance Program|
|MAP 2018||Maintenance Assistance Program|
|TATFY18||TAT Grant Program FY18|
|HU0001 18 TSNRP 0002||"Open Call" Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|AT ATC 18 002||FY 2018 TIP Office International Programs to Combat Human Trafficking Funding Opportunity - SOIs|
|P18AS00003||FY 18 American Battlefield Protection Program Battlefield Preservation Planning Project Grants|
|72048618R00001||Request for Information - New Thailand Activity|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00807", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: