BJA FY 19 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program (BJA 2019 15099)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, health, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.745.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 55 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Health, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: BLM NM Wildlife Resource Management
Previous opportunity: Community Collaborations to Strengthen and Preserve Families
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 15099", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: