2017 CCC Backcountry Trails Pinchot Pass Trail Maintenance (P17AS00023)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2017 CCC Backcountry Trails Pinchot Pass Trail Maintenance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 22, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 06, 2016 Not a request for applications NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with CCC.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $110,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM Idaho Statewide Integrated Monitoring in Bird Conservation Regions
Previous opportunity: Advanced Development and Validation of Emerging Molecular and Cellular Analysis Technologies for Basic and Clinical Cancer Research (R33)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00029||Plains and Prairie Potholes Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|F17AS00030||National Fish Passage Program|
|P17AS00024||Partnering to Educate and Inform Stakeholders on Park Resources Including Wilderness Stewardship|
|P17AS00026||Notice of Intent: Documentation and Implementation of Treatment Plans at Casa Grande Ruins|
|F17AS00036||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program - Region 5|
|F17AS00037||Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program|
|F17AS00038||State Wildlife Grant Program Region 5|
|F17AS00035||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Region 5|
|F17AS00039||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures Midwest Region - FY2017 Opportunities|
|P17AS00017||Local Youth Employment in Southern Arizona|
|BOR UC 17 N001||Glen Canyon Dam Adaptive Management Program Tribal Participation|
|F17AS00048||CA CESU Maintenance of JSATS Array in South Delta for USFWS|
|P17AS00030||Notice of Intent: Frijoles Mesa Excavation|
|F17AS00060||R8 (CA/NV) State Wildlife Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|F17AS00061||Western Monarch Population Viability Analysis|
|USGS FA 17 0038||Notice of Intent - Sediment Input to Coastal Environments of the Caribbean Islands over Annual-Millennial Time Scales Natural and Anthropogenic Records|
|NPSNOIWACA1700071||Old Growth Habitat Restoration & Wildlife Enhancement on the Ranger Cabin Trail|
|NPSNOICANY1700072||Protect & Enhance Native Riparian Vegetation on the Colorado River|
|L17AS00004||BLM Utah Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program Partnership for Seed Collection, Seed Use Research, Demonstration Gardens, Outreach/Communications/Web Support and Meetings|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: